Best Way To Lose Weight Fast-Swiss Ball Workout
When looking for the best way to lose weight fast, many opt for the diet plans that don’t require you to exercise. A fast way to lose weight may not always be enough. While the weight loss program might cause you to lose a lot of weight fast, it’s unlikely you’ll keep it off unless you are active and exercising regularly. Exercise does take time and dedication, but for weight loss to be permanent and to acquire a toned and healthy body exercise is essential and when combined with a healthy diet is the best way to lose weight fast and keep it off.
As many of us know, if the exercise is not something enjoyable, it’s unlikely that we’ll stick to it. One great exercise tool that is used for a variety of different exercises is the Swiss ball. It’s also been considered one of the best ways to lose weight fast through exercise uses. The Swiss ball has been a favorite and fun fitness tool for several years. Swiss balls, also known as medicine balls, exercise balls, gym balls, etc. can significantly help those wanting to see an improvement of the abs and lower back, as well a fast way to lose weight.
If you want to see for yourself and experience a potential fast way to lose weight, use these Swiss ball workout techniques combined with your activity and diet, and watch the weight come off! Here are some fitness ball techniques many have found useful in toning, improving strength, and completely re-shaping their bodies:
- Squats. These are one of the best ways to lose weight fast, as they can tone muscles and decrease areas of fat. What you want to do is stand with the ball between your lower spine and a wall and barely push down on the ball. Hands should be at the sides or hips and feet hip-width apart and slightly in front of you. Then, bend the knees and hips, casually moving into the sitting position with your knees over your ankles. Repeat this 8-15 times.
- Push-ups. Lie face down with the exercise ball under your stomach and your hands on the floor. Use your hands to walk out to a plank position, resting the ball somewhere between your hips and ankles. Bend your elbows to lower your upper body toward the floor, keeping your shoulders away from your ears and your abdominal muscles engaged. Repeat 8-10 times.
- Crunches. Lie with your middle back on the exercise ball, feet flat on the floor shoulder-width apart, and hands behind your head. Lift your upper body up, using your abdominal muscles. Do not pull with your hands. Repeat 8-15 times. This exercise is very popular within many weight loss programs, as it is one of the best ways to lose weight in the stomach area when practiced frequently along with a low-fat diet.
- Walk-outs. Place your stomach on the exercise ball with your hands and toes on the floor. Walk out your hands to a plank position with the ball under your ankles. Then walk back, attempting to keep the ball under your body. Repeat 6-8 times.
- Balance. Sit on the exercise ball, with your hands on your hips. Lengthen your spine as you imagine a string pulling the top of your head up. Put your feet together on the ground, placed in front of the ball, then lift one foot off the floor and hold for about 5 seconds. Alter legs. Repeat 8 times with each leg.
If you are interested in one of the best ways to lose weight fast, a Swiss ball workout could definitely improve your strength, provide a fast way to lose weight, and tone your muscles, which are very important practices needed throughout your weight loss journey. By using a fitness ball for working out in addition to a healthy diet and cardiovascular exercise program, you could see an increase in weight loss and overall muscle strength.