10 Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast
Anyone who wants to know how to lose weight fast is probably either considering going on a diet, on a diet, or just wants to know how to lose weight fast for a big event. Whatever the reason you want to know how to lose weight fast, these tips can help.
1. Drink plenty of water – Did you know that when asked for tips how to lose weight fast, most professionals will say, drink water. Water can help you to lose weight in many ways. For starters, it will flush sodium and toxins out of your body. These toxins cause you to gain weight! Second, water will fill up your body so that you feel less hungry! Studies show that drinking a large glass of water before each meal can cut down on fat consumption by as much as 70%. Now that can help you learn how to lose weight fast.
2. Do Light Exercise – No need to spend all of your free time at the gym, studies are showing that people who do even light exercise can lose weight quickly. Tips how to lose weight fast include doing light exercises like yoga, walking, swimming and dancing. If you have a fun activity that you like to do (dancing, etc.) do it for 30-40 minutes per day for amazing weight loss results.
3. Eat Healthy – Anyone looking for tips how to lose weight fast cannot be told enough to eat healthy. Healthy foods are low in fat and sodium and are high in healthy fats and nutrients. Chicken, vegetables, fish and lean cuts of beef are all great options if you want to learn how to lose weight fast!
4. No Junk Food – Junk food is the killer for anyone wanting to know how to lose weight fast. These foods are packed with unhealthy sugars, sodium and oils that will go straight to your waistline! Cutting them out of your diet can often provide almost immediate results in your weight and even in your skin and hair health!
5. Eat Healthy Fats – If you’re asking for tips how to lose weight fast, you might not believe that fats can help you to lose weight, but they can. Healthy fats found in plants such as soy and avocados and in fish can help you to lose weight. Fats are necessary for your body, can speed up your metabolism and can make you happy. The only difference is what type of fats that you use. Try cooking with olive oil, a healthy fat, and avoiding anything high in saturated fat. Remember to always purchase lean cuts of beef and try having chicken and fish 3-4 nights per week!
6. Stay Away From Soda – Soda is America’s most popular beverage and studies show that it is both addictive and one of the leading causes of obesity. If you are overweight, you might just have to cut down on your soda intake. Some people have lost as much as 20 pounds without adding exercise, just by removing this sugar loaded drink from their daily food intake. If you can’t do without soda entirely, try limiting yourself to one bottle, and remember that despite the calorie difference, regular soda is healthier than diet soda. This is because diet soda contains unhealthy additives like aspartame which can slow down your metabolism and therefore slow your metabolism.
7. Avoid Processed Foods – Processed foods are high in sodium, and low in the nutrients that your body needs. Avoid anything that comes premade in a box or a jar to cut a great deal of sodium and fat from your diet. Did you know that freezing food can even cut down on the nutrients in the food, meaning that you are essentially eating a lump of fat and salt that is not giving your body any nutritional benefit!
8. Don’t Drink Fruit Juice – While fruit is extremely good for your body, studies show that fruit juice is the opposite. Fruit juice is high in sugars, high in carbohydrates and low in the fibers that you need. While you can still get vitamins and minerals from fruit juice, you are about 50% better off just eating a piece of fruit and having a glass of water with it!
9. Eat Fresh Foods – Fresh foods that you prepare yourself are great if you want to know how to lose weight fast. For example, when you cook food yourself, you know that it came from a good source, that it is low in fat and that you can control the amount of sodium going into the food. If you don’t know how to cook, cooking classes are a great place to start your weight loss routine!
10. Eat Small Meals – Small meals eaten multiple times per day is one of the most important tips how to lose weight fast. Did you know that small meals will speed up your metabolism, give you energy and keep you from overeating? If you eat a 200-400 calorie meal 6 times per day, chances are you will eat about 30% less than if you eat in 2-3 large portions!